The ROVVER X lets you do just about anything you need to inspect your sewer drains. The rover is agile, intelligent and versatile, and easy to use. The steerable six-wheel drives and maneuvers around obstacles, the modular design will adapt to a pipe of any size, the side-scanning and laser profile are just a few of the many features you can have with your ROVVER X.
The ROVVER X lets you control everything. The capabilities are packed into a simple three-piece layout, with no CCU or other components to clutter your truck. The ROVVER X increased visibility, capturing superior video resolutions, illuminates distant targets with 50% brighter LED, and boosts illumination in large pipes. The Adaptability of the ROVVER X includes a 7” range with 12 wheel options. Maneuverability controls any number of camera and crawler functions at once, pivoting in place with zero-degree turning. ROVVER X can crawl up to 1000’ with a standard reel while overcoming obstacles with unmatched maneuverability and power. Measurement of the Track pipe grade with the inclinometer and onboard sensors to monitor the temperature and pressure.
Why Choose the Envirosight ROVVER X?
- Inspect the recordings and reports from your truck, pick-up, or ATV using a simple 3-component system.
- Equipped with roll sensors to avoid the rover flipping
- The transport system in a compact, weatherproof enclosure
- Has an extended height and wheelbase with a carriage accessory for pipelines up to 72’ diameter.
- Allows you to see the above flow with the high-mount rear-view camera, plus an additional rear-view camera located on the auxiliary lamp.
- click here